About Scott A MacIntire, Licensed Electrician
- IBEW (Local 103 JATC) completion of 5-year apprenticeship.
- OSHA 30 certification for commercial, residential and industrial wiring,
- IBEW "drug-free" program.
- Electrical foreman: In charge of 35 electricians working on projects up to $2 million - including Emmanuel College's new office space.
- Boston University School of Fine Arts: New classroom space and state-of-the-art rehearsal facilities.
- Harvard University: Installed fire alarm safety system in 6-story residential housing building.
- Since 1996.